Welcome to Sleek, our concept is simple - we are solely dedicated to waxing and threading services for men and women. Brazilians and backs. Brows and Toes. And everything in between. We use only top quality imported waxes and we have hired Waxologists who are masters of their craft (and clean freaks!). Add in fabulous service that is priced right, fast and less painful.
Sleek & Smooth
Maximum smoothness with Minimal pain.
We focus on waxing and Threading. you'll get luxurious waxing, all in the privacy of our super clean waxing rooms, at a price that won't make you raise an eyebrow.
What makes Sleek different than a typical spa?
1. LESS PAIN
Our Waxologists are specially trained in the latest techniques to virtually eliminate discomfort. They are true masters of their craft because waxing is all that they do.
Sleek uses special formulas made for sensitive skin because all skin is sensitive when it comes to waxing. This wax will revolutionize the wax experience for you!
What makes our Cirépil wax different from other waxes?
Less Painful: Cirépil adheres to the hair rather than the skin. Painful waxing is a thing of the past!
Never Sticky: You can walk out the door and never feel “sticky” again!
- Less Redness: With its gentle hair removal, Cirépil ensures less inflammation and redness.
- Less Ingrown Hairs: Cirépil waxes remove all hair from its root; avoiding ingrown hairs associated with other traditional methods.
- No Discomfort due to Low Heat: Enjoy the comfort of our gentle, low temperature wax especially designed for sensitive skin.
- Long Lasting: Results can last 2 – 4 weeks. Up to 4 – 6 with regular waxing! No breakage. Hair is completely removed from its root.
2. NEVER WORRY ABOUT CLEANLINESS
We here at Sleek are obsessed with hygiene. We have meticulously ensured that every step of the experience is super clean and hygienic. Our Waxologists never double dip wax sticks (yuck!) so you never need to worry about cleanliness or cross-contamination.
3. PRICED RIGHT
We have skipped the fancy spa lounges so that we can deliver high quality service at a price that won’t make you raise your eyebrows. Want to save even more? Check out our Sleek Special Offers for the ultimate in value!
4. FAST, QUALITY SERVICE
Sleek skin is just minutes away. Our Waxologists can deliver a high quality wax with the ultimate in–and-out experience, often in half the time that most spas take.
Now, get your body in here and get smooth. Book by calling us or just walk in – our doors are always open!
Waxing or Threading
Regular and consistent waxing ensures you will experience finer hair regrowth, which means smoother skin and less pain. We recommend waxing once a month for maximum smoothness.
Our members receive lots of extras, including free services and special deals sprinkled throughout the year.
Are you hooked on feeling smooth? Pick 3 services or more get 5% off, buy 5 services or more get 10% off, refer friend and you both receive $5 off of your next service.
Prepare to be sleek. Keep yourself Smooth.
Pre Wax Tips
- A good rule of thumb is to plan your wax every 3-4 weeks. We advise you don’t shave in between but if you do, come at least three weeks after using a razor or the hair may be too short for waxing.
- Taking a warm shower before your appointment helps to open the pores.
- Skip the lotion, gels and oils on the day of your appointment.
- While we aim to minimize the ouch, some clients prefer to pop an aspirin or use one of our Bare Ease numbing creams about 30 minutes before their wax.
- Stay away from alcoholic beverages and sunbathing before your wax.
- Do a quick body scan to ensure your skin is free from any cuts, moles, skin tags or cold sores.
Post Wax Tips for staying smooth:
- Stay cool: Avoid prolonged exposure to heat for 24 hours, including sunbathing, intense exercise, or hot tubs.
- Stay Clean: We recommend you avoid applying any heavy creams, gels or oils to your freshly waxed area for 24 hours.
- Take Care: Exfoliating will keep the skin smooth, and free from ingrown hairs. We carry all natural scrubs, handmade dry brushes and PFB hair serum to prevent those pesky ingrowns.